Who is Holland Biodiversity B.V.
Holland Biodiversity has a collection of over 1.200 polar and a-polar bulb and other natural products extracts in an extensive “library of plant extracts” for high throughput screening. This collection forms a unique source to find new compounds for commercial use and scientific applications. Holland Biodiversity is a consortium of Dutch bulb growers: we represent the source and complete supply chain, thus safeguarding your future deliveries.
We supply extracts of bulbs, corms, tubers, rhizomes, leaves and flowers of high and reproducible quality and in any desired quantity. Our collection is easy to cultivate because all the flower bulbs are propagated vegetatively with a constant quality and are not subjected to the biodiversity convention of Rio de Janeiro (Biological Diversity Treaty – 29/12/1993).";
Access to database
You can access the database “library of plant extracts” with a username and password. If you don't have login access yet, please send us your request at email@example.com and a username and password will be sent to you as soon as possible.
Extra services of Holland Biodiversity
In addition to the extracts, the following services can also be provided:
- overview of already known substances per plant extract;
- overview of already reported activities;
- metabolomics profile using GC(-MS), HPLC(-MS), 1HNMR or 13CNMR, or an extensive metabolomics study with identification of known compounds;
- pre-fractionation of extracts by centrifugal partitioning chromatography;
- isolation of (biologically active) compounds;
- large-scale extraction in compliance with GMP.
For all your questions or requests concerning our “ library of plant extracts” or other services, you can reach us at: